Label Printing & Application
Labels are a great way to brand any of our stock bags and label projects have never been easier with our printing and application services. With both digital and flexographic capabilities, our skilled sales team will help determine the best solution for you based on your specific needs. High-quality labels can be provided in as little as one week, ensuring a full stock of labelled bags when you need them. Don??t get caught hand applying labels! Our automatic label application machines are designed to apply labels quickly, efficiently and accurately, saving precious time and money.
We apply your labels for you
- Inner diameter (core) size must be 3".
- Request 2,000 to 3,000 labels per roll, but the outer diameter cannot be larger than 12".
- Web width must be between 2" to 6-1/2".
- Labels need to have at least a 1/16" gap on all sides (between, left, & right).
- There cannot be any perforation on the liner. If the label is die cut, the die cannot go through to the liner.
- Label image direction must be bottom out. Refer to the diagram explanation.
- The thickness of the label must be at least 50 lb. face stock with a 40 lb. liner.
- All of the labels must be aligned.
- Labels and liner cannot be clear.
- When packaging labels, please make sure the inner core is not damaged and the labels are rewound tightly.
- Only ONE label design per roll. Front and back labels cannot be on the same roll.
- Try to use a resealable/reusable tape to secure the labels on the roll.
Labels are just as important as packaging. Without it, no one will know what product is inside or who made the product. Whether you like the labels to be large or small, colorful or simple, you need to make sure that your labels represent you well. As simple as it may seem, creating a design for your product labels could mean deciding on the font style and size to use, number of colors, logo or a character and even how much text/copy to include. Naturally, you need to have your company information along with information on the product. Some may also include a story or if the label is for coffee or tea product, brewing instructions--information most customers appreciate. Convey a strong brand image through your labels. Make them unique and memorable so they stand out from the rest.
If you do not have labels yet, Pack Plus now offers custom printing of labels. To get a quick quote, simply provide us with the following:
1. Label size (width x height)
2. Label shape (square or round edges, custom shape)
3. Type of adhesive: permanent or removable
4. Number of colors of your logo/design
5. Quantity per label if more than one
6. Any other special request