Labels are a great way to brand any of our stock bags and label projects have never been easier with our printing and application services. With both digital and flexographic capabilities, our skilled sales team will help determine the best solution for you based on your specific needs. High-quality labels can be provided in as little as one week, ensuring a full stock of labelled bags when you need them. Don??t get caught hand applying labels! Our automatic label application machines are designed to apply labels quickly, efficiently and accurately, saving precious time and money.
We apply your labels for you
- Inner diameter (core) size must be 3".
- Request 2,000 to 3,000 labels per roll, but the outer diameter cannot be larger than 12".
- Web width must be between 2" to 6-1/2".
- Labels need to have at least a 1/16" gap on all sides (between, left, & right).
- There cannot be any perforation on the liner. If the label is die cut, the die cannot go through to the liner.
- Label image direction must be bottom out. Refer to the diagram explanation.
- The thickness of the label must be at least 50 lb. face stock with a 40 lb. liner.
- All of the labels must be aligned.
- Labels and liner cannot be clear.
- When packaging labels, please make sure the inner core is not damaged and the labels are rewound tightly.
- Only ONE label design per roll. Front and back labels cannot be on the same roll.
- Try to use a resealable/reusable tape to secure the labels on the roll.
NOTE: To make sure we label your bags correctly, please provide us with a sample or a diagram of the exact label location. For a cleaner look, we recommend the label width be at least 1/4" less than the width of the bag. When applicable, please inform us of your preferred valve location. All label application jobs are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. If any part of these instructions is not understood, please contact your sales representative for a more detailed explanation.